Last ClassDojo Update
ClassDojo has released a new app update with new features that focus on personalized learning.
ClassDojo App v6.3.5 Changelog
- Daily Check-In: The Daily Check-In is a new way for students to update their skills and accomplishments. Teachers can assign the Daily Check-In on a regular basis to track student progress and identify skills that need more attention. New students will have the Daily Check-In automatically assigned every day.
- Skill Mastery: This is a new way to encourage mastery on skills. Teachers can assign the Skill Mastery to track student progress on skills, and students can earn badges for reaching mastery. Students can also see how they rank on the Skill Mastery leaderboard.
- Ability to "Share" Activities: Teachers and students can share Activities with other ClassDojo members in the same class or school. This is a new way to collaborate and engage in learning with others.
- Ability to "Favorite" Activities: Teachers and students can "Favorite" Activities they like, and they can "Follow" Activities being shared by other ClassDojo members.
- Ability to "Favorite" Skills: Teachers and students can "Favorite" Skills they want to work on. Favorite Skills are highlighted in the Skills menu and can be found in the Skills Archive.
- New "Class Dojo" Tab: The Class Dojo tab has been updated to include a new "Teacher Admin" section for Teachers and a new "Student Admin" section for Students.
- Ability to "Favorite" Classmates: Teachers and students can "Favorite" Classmates they want to work with. Favorite Classmates are highlighted in the Classmates menu and can be found in the Classmates Archive.
- Ability to "Favorite" Friends: Teachers and students can "Favorite" Friends they want to work with. Favorite Friends are highlighted in the Friends menu and can be found in the Friends Archive.